Sunday, June 13, 2010

Father's Day Treat Box's




Here are 2 of the Fathers Day treat boxes I made. The golf one I used my Design Studio and designed the tees, Father's Day saying, and flag using George. I used Create A Critter for the frame around the Father's Day saying. For the fish one I used Life's a Beach for the whole thing. I designed the Father's Day saying in Design Studio also. The box DS file I found here http://sopranoannie.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/updated-and-redesigned-annies-cupcake-candle-box-ds/

7 comments:

DtsArt said...

Oh so cute!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Wow, this is adorable... well, not adorable since it's for a man. This is... a handsome and manly treat box. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow, these are great!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

Valerie said...

What fun treat boxes! Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut:)

Angi Barrs said...

What a great gift. Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut:)

GiGi said...

Thank you everyone! I appreciate all your kind words. They are very encouraging.

Rhonda Emery said...

love it and congrats