Thursday, June 17, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge #3



Here is the slider card I did for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. It had to be something altered or in 3D and from Paper Doll Dress Up. I've always wanted to try a slider card and thought this would be a great time to do it. It was a little confusing but watching this video by Joy from Everyday Cricut really helped. Here's the video link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK9jfNSAX_4
I hope you all like it....it was a little bit of a challenge, but the end result was worth it. Have a great day!
P.S. I'm still trying to figure out this posting thing, so excuse the jumbled postings. LOL!






8 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW, I LOVE THIS!!! I LOVE THIS CARTRIDGE, IT'S MY FAVORITE!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE! HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK FOR ANOTHER THROWBACK THURSDAY!
BIG HUGS,
EMMA;)

ddinak said...

That is super cute! I love that skeleton!

Rachael said...

That's an awesome card, well done. Think i might have a go too.

Ali K. said...

Very cute!

Alex said...

Super cute ! I love slider cards, so fun ! I need to make more :)

Lucy said...

Nice slider card. Haven't made one yet, so I'll have to give it a try one day soon. Thanks for sharing.
Lucy Lam

GiGi said...

Thanks to all of you! You made my day! :)

Melanie said...

I love your slider card! It makes me wish Halloween was closer!