Friday, August 13, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge #96

This is my entry for Cuttlebug Challenge this week. For this challenge you had to use acetate in your project. I made this gift box from TBBM and cut the top to have a window in it. I embossed the acetate for the window and another small left over piece for the tag. I stamped a sentiment on the orange paper and then layered the acetate over it for the tag. I ran a piece of ribbon around the box and through one layer of the tag and then fastened the acetate down with brads. I think this would make a great gift box. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

4 comments:

June Houck said...

GiGI, I love this! The color combo makes me smile. Pretty!!!

Wanda said...

Gigi, I love your gift box and matching card. The colors are wonderful. You asked me where I get my acetate. I purchased it from http://www.sparklensprinkle.com/ Hope this helps. It's comes in half sheets. HUGS

Sandee Shanabrough said...

This is fantastic! Great little box!!! Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug challenge this week!

Court said...

I LOVE THIS. This is so cute! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!