Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scarecrow Recessed Card







Good Thursday morning everyone! I had so much fun creating the last recessed window card that I decided to do another one....this time fall themed. If you would like to see the tutorial please see the post Halloween Recessed Card for the link. I cut the scarecrow at 3 inches, the bird at 1.5 inches, and the tree at 3 inches from the Simlpy Charmed cart. The pumpkins were cut at 1.5 and 1 inch from Gypsy Wanderings. The fence I cut from PDDU at 3 inches. I embossed the tree with Spots N Dots, the leaves and backround with Swiss Dots and the pumpkins with Skeleton Scroll Cuttlebug folders. I am going to enter this into the following challenges:



3.-Cricut Cardz- Thanksgiving

Don't forget to be entered into my 100 Follower giveaway!!! Just leave a comment on that post!


14 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

so darn cute love all the little details

Adrian said...

OMG! Awe some card, love the detail:)

Charlotte said...

Your card is absolutely precious! The colors, details, everything is so cute!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable and I just received this cart yesterday so I'm so excited to see a project wit it! I love the recessed cards and this one is the cutest I've seen! How are you liking this cart?
Thanks for joining in on my Fall Challenge at Getting Cricky!

All the best
Kandrew

Joanna said...

OMG this is soooo cute! I just love everything about it! That lil' birdie is the cutest! Great job..I'm gonna check out the tutorial right now! :)

Melissa said...

This is just so nice, you did a great job on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

Glenda said...

Love it Gigi!! Such pretty papers and embossing with great details! We need to have a "recessed window" party!! Do you love making these as much as I do?

Valerie said...

Wow! This is a great card. I just love all the detail.

Tracey said...

Wow! I really have to make one of these. It looks great, love all the detail!

Jeri said...

Super fabulous. Clearly you have the patience of a saint to work with all these wonderful details. Well done!!!

Donna said...

What a fun card! Love the picture frame effect. Thanks for joining us at TCS.

Barb Smith said...

Great card with lots of layers. Thanks for joining us for this challenge.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
CCC Design Team #2

Dorcas said...

This card is beautiful! I love it! The detail is awesome!!!

Elizabethesyj said...

Your card is absolutely precious! The colors, details, everything is so cute!