Thursday, November 4, 2010

Simple Snowflake Card



Good morning everyone! Here is a quick card I did for Cricut Cardz Challenge Blog. The challenge this week was to make a card for Christmas using the letter S...snowflake, santa, sleigh, etc. I cut my card from Smiley Cards at 5 inches and the frame from Accent Essentials at 4.25 inches. For the snowflake I cut both the regular cut and the shadow for each layer. I also pop dotted the small layer and also to the card to give it lots of height. I accented it by putting a brad in the center and some jewels on the corners. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Take care!


12 comments:

jd designs said...

Beautiful card! I just found your blog and am excited to explore it this weekend. :-)

Sandee McIntyre said...

This is a very cute card. I have enjoyed seeing your ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Glenda said...

Ooh--pretty snowflake!!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

I just found your blog...love your projects...gorgeous snowflake card..TFS

girlia said...

This is beautiful!!!! And it has my favorite color too.

Lalo said...

A simple and beautiful card. The snowflake cut is pretty and I like how you poped-up the layers :)
Awesome card!!!

Unknown said...

I love this and love all the cards you make.

Adrian said...

Just too adorable!

GiGi said...

Thank you everyone! You are all too sweet! Hugs!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Nice card. Love the colors. Love how you popped the flakes for added dimension.

Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

Scrapper69 said...

For a quick card it's very pretty! I like the bling you added! Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! :o)
Theresa

Dorcas said...

Very pretty! Love the colors! Love snowflakes!