Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snowman Gift Basket












Hello all my friends! This is a gift basket that I have been working on. I wanted to make some that would work for teachers, co-workers, ect. I found these super cute baskets at my local Family Dollar and new I wanted to do something with them. I did another one of those cute hot chocolate pillow boxes from Wrap It Up and did just simple sleeves for the cookies and popcorn. For the mint sticks I just tied a piece of yarn around it. The tag I printed off my computer with the contents of the basket. The card I included with this one is the Cricut free card that I did last week. You can find it here. I have 3 more different colored baskets, so I will post them as I do them. Take care all!
I am going to enter this into My Creative Times Imagine Nation Gift Challenge.