Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Scrapbook Page



Good afternoon everyone! Today I have a scrapbook page that I did for Crafting With Christina's Companion Challenge. This challenge was to get ahead for the holidays and make a Thanksgiving layout. I cut the pilgrims from PDDU at 3 inches. The turkey is from Create A Critter and I cut him at 4 inches. The frame is cut from Storybook at 11.5 inches and the Thanksgiving phrase was cut from Simly Charmed a 2 inches. The 2010 was cut from Gypsy Font a 2 inches. I used my white gel pen to add the highlights to the frame and the turkey and pilgrims. I hope you all are having a wonderful day! Take care!

5 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

I love it Gigi
You did a wonderful job on the challenge

jd designs said...

Love this layout... the turkey and pilgrims look amazing! Such attention to the details.

Glenda said...

Very pretty layout! Love the turkey and pilgrims!

Savahanna said...

Very Cute LO. The cuts are so cute.

SOS Booster said...

Planning Virtual games for thanksgiving party? Online games are great ways to get your remote team up and moving during online gatherings for thanksgiving parties.