Thursday, November 18, 2010

Throwback Thursday Cricut Free Card



Good morning all! Here is the card that I made for My Creative Times Throwback Thursday challenge. For this challenge you were to make a card without using your Cricut. These are my favorite kinds of cards when I'm in a hurry.....stickers. Stickers are cute and they are already colored too. It kind of feels like cheating but I think this card came out so cute. This was a sticker set that I've had for a long time, so it had the images along with the borders. The border I was able to use on the front of my card and on the inside. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!


9 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is really cute! I can't believe they are all stickers I thought it was paper. I really need to start using my sticker pile LOL!

Ashley said...

gorgeous! I agree! I didnt know they were stickers either, I thought they were stamps! Great job!

Unknown said...

It looks fabulous! You really can not tell it's stickers.

Celeste B. said...

Beautiful! You did a wonderful job, TFS! :)

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Love your card, its so clean and classic!! Thanks for sharing. I also became a follower of your blog, so thanks for that too!!
Karen karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

Raven B said...

This is really pretty. I love that stamp.
Hugs,
Raven

girlia said...

gorgeous

Banner Market said...

Such a cute card, I love the stickers you used, so perfect, i thought they were stamps. your bow is perfect too! So cute!

Minta's Creations said...

such a pretty card.
I'm your newest follower!
Check out my blog to see what I made.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/