Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mojo Monday 171







Hi everyone. Here is a card that I did for Mojo Mondays challenge for this week. With my new Cricut carts I should be using them but I got this cute stamp sets from Michaels the other day and wanted to give her a try. I stamped the snowman, let it snow circle and the backround paper squares. I added some shimmer stickles to the edges of the snowman and also to his scarf. I also embossed the let it snow circle with clear embossing powder and pop dotted it to the card. For the final touches I added a ribbon and brads to the corners of the card. I am itching to cut something out with my Four Legged Friends cart, so watch for the maybe tommorow! Have a great day everyone and take care!



3 comments:

My time to scrap !!! :-} said...

Thanks for sharing I get all my carts from here,

girlia said...

Wow! what an amazing card. Love it, especially the colors.

JennyKozar said...

Adorable!