Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Smiley Cards Birthday





Hello everyone! I have ANOTHER birthday card to show you. I have ALOT of birthdays in my family the next 2 months. This one I made for my step mom. I cut the cake from Smiley Cards at 3 inches. I cut 2 layers of the frosting and pop dotted the second layer to give it dimension. I also chose to do the border layer to make it stand out more. I added 3 gems to the top, tied a ribbon and stamped the sentiment. I hope you all like my card and thanks for looking!



5 comments:

Cricutjunkie said...

Gigi, I love this card, I really wish I would have bought the Gypsy sooner, because I love this cart.
Good Job!!! Traci

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great pattern paper on this!

Glenda said...

Very cute! Love the yummy cake! the paper is great!
Please stop by my blog whenever you have time! I have a blog award for you!
Thanks,
Glenda

4kids4 said...

So cute! Love that smilin' cake...great choice of papers too! TFS!

~Sharon C.

John said...

Too cute! Love it!