Sunday, July 3, 2011

Exciting News

Hello everyone! I am happy to announce that Stephanie from Whimsical Wednesdays has asked me to stay on the Design Team for another term! We have some of the best challenges and awesome prizes. I hope you will come check it out. The newest challenge is a Get Well Card for a little boy named Angelo that had brain surgery. We know that all our cards will make him happy and the family too!
Also we will be having a Blog Hop on Friday July 8th! There will be lots of fun things to see and lots of blog candy! So come check out Whimsical Wednesdays!

8 comments:

bonnie said...

Congrats to you sweetie :) Hugs x

girlia said...

Congratulations. They know talent when they see it

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Gigi,I am soo happy to be on the DT with you again!Have a super 4th of July my friend!!:)

Adrian said...

Congrats! U are very talented!

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Congratulations! I am looking forward to being on the team with you and seeing more of your creations! I am following you. Melanie
http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Congratulations to you!

jessica said...

congrats!! excited to work with you again on the WW DT :)
Can't wait to see your project for the hop!!!
Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you agreed to stay on the WW DT. It has been great having you and I can not wait to get started again. Thank you for everything.

Hug,
Stephanie