Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mini Baby Book







Happy Sunday everyone! I have a mini album to show you today. My brother and his wife are having their first baby at the end of October and I wanted to make a mini album for them. This will be my FIRST nephew/niece from one of my brothers or sister, so I am extremely exited!
All the paper I used  is from the DCWV Baby Boy Stack and I made the book using my Bind It All.
For the cover I cut the monkey from Sweethearts and the name from Robots. The alligator, giraffe, little bird on the turtle, and bee were cut from Create A Critter. The elephant was cut from Cricut Sampler and the turtle was cut from Walk In My Garden.
The DCWV stack I used had all these cute sayings with pictures and journaling box's, so I cut them apart, matted them, and placed them on the pages. I added ribbon to some pages and also a button with twine tied through it.
I am so proud of this book! I think it turned out adorable and I hope they will love it as much as I do!

18 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

That is so cute...so much work!

bonnie said...

OMG so cute! ; hugs x

Bunnyfreak said...

This is adorable.

Amy said...

This is adorable! I love all the details you put on each page :)Amy

Adrian said...

Such an awesome job! WOW!!!

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the inspiration Gigi I have got to use my BIA and this is so cute what a great gift this would make to a new mom II love it.

Pat N. said...

Gigi, this is so precious! You did a fabulous job.--Pat N. (I just finished a mini-album too using my BIA for the first time!)

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Oh Wow! Such an adorable little mini book. ~Shen

HappyPlaceJen said...

Such a sweet baby boy album, Gigi! Nice job! Every time I see you use Robotz for a project it makes me want to get it-LOL! Have a great week! Love your inspiration! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

Very pretty.

Glora said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!! This is INCREDIBLE. I have that paper stack and you are making me want to do something like this. Absolutely AMAZING! I could never give this enough praise! This is an absolutely TREASURE! Hugs- Glora

Sherry said...

I think you did an amazing job. It is great even without any pictures of an adorable baby in it.
Sherry

Heather said...

This is so cute!! I love all the details you added to all the pages. I'm sure they will love it!

Kathy Salido said...

GiGi, what a great little book. I am sure they will love it!!
Kathy
salido99 at msn dot com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

CraftyJAR said...

That's really sweet. I am sure they will love it.
Judy

Esther said...

Great job, very cute with all those adorable animals!!

Cassandra said...

This is fabulous!! Enjoy your new niece/nephew :)

www.ctimz3.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMG GiGi, I don't know how I missed this post! Well, I guess I can see how because I can barely keep up wit you. This mini is ADORABLE!!! I am oohhing and ahhing over here, can't stop looking at it. Great paper (love that stack), colors. I love all the cuts you used, the little bows. I am sure your brother and SIL are going to love this book. Congrats on becoming an Aunt..how exciting;)