Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge and Super Exciting News!

Hello everyone! I have some SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!! I am going to be a Whimsical Designer for Stephanie of Whimsical Designs! Stephanie is coming out with her own line of STAMPS and I will be showcasing them for all of you!! I am SO excited for these super cute stamps to be released, which is very soon! So please stay tuned for that information which I will be letting you know of as soon as I know myself. We have some really fun stuff planned for all of you. Also if you are interested, Stephanie is HOLDING a DT CALL! She has openings for permanent and guest designers. Please check out her blog Whimsical Designs if you're interested.
Whimsical Wednesday Challenge Blog will be moving back to the original location at Whimsical Designs. Come check out the new challenge and special GIVEAWAY! This week the challenge is "ANYTHING GOES"  and this week our sponsor is Nanne from Nanne's Creations. She has generously donated the prize of a variety of Websters Pages Scrapbooking Supplies. I look forward to seeing what you will create and don't forget to check out what the fabulous DT has for you this week! Have a great day and don't forget to check back in for further updates!
Also, I just wanted to remind you of the Scraptastic Designs Blog Hop on FRIDAY NOV. 4th at 7 PM! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats. I can't wait to see your creations.

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations I am looking forward to seeing your awesome designs.
DIANA L.
http:dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Congratulations Gigi! You're becoming such a busy lady! Your creations are always great!--Pat N.

Unknown said...

I feel so blessed to have met you, and to have you on my team. Your such a wonderful person, and super talented too! I am always inspired you...thanks for everything. Hugs!

girlia said...

Congratulations!