Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Koala Birthday




Hello everyone! I have a fun card to show you today that I did for a couple of challenges.
I cut the Koala bear from Create A Critter and stamped the eyes and mouth. The hat is also from CAC and I made a twine pom pom for the top of his hat. The blue background mat and white banners were stamped with a flower stamp that is from My Craft Spot's Butterfly Kisses set. The gray banners I also stamped with a Stampin'Up poka dot stamp. To finish the card I stamped the sentiments on the front as well as the inside. I also stamped more of the flowers across the bottom on the inside.

SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Birthday Wishes and Butterfly Kisses stamp sets, Blueberry Trendy Twine
Peachy Keen- Cornies

I am going to enter this into the following challenges
Die Cuttin Diva's- Anything Goes
Celebrate The Occasion- Anything Goes
I hope you all like my card and thanks for looking! Have a great day!

15 comments:

Gwen said...

Holy cuteness! I love this little card, the face is so sweet. Man you are just on fire lately, I am so far behind, I am to have lost my mojo a little.

Migdalia said...

What an adorable birthday card!!!The critter is adorable!!!TFS

Jovan said...

This card is too cute!

Adrian said...

He is 2 cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Paper Deckerations said...

CUTE! Love the added twine to his hat! This turned out adorable! Thanks for linking up with DCD again this week!!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SUPER cute birthday card Gigi!I LOVE your sweet little Koala bear and his hat,AWESOME job as always my friend!:)

Creative Diva said...

OMG! This is super cute. Fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Robin said...

Soo cute! Love the little koala bear!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Sherrie K. said...

Your birthday card is so cute Gigi! I love the adorable koala bear and the face is total cuteness...love this!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Beautiful color combo and your die-cut is the cutest, super sweet card! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

Gerda said...

Oooooh what a adorable card! love that koala bear!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Fantastic card Gigi! I love that little peachy face and the twine pom pom on his birthday hat! I love the flags as well and great color combo!
Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Candy
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

CUTE!!!!!!

Esther said...

So cute! Love his hat with the twine pom pom!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Kate said...

Waaaa!! I am completely smitten by your darling little koala!! And the twine on the hat is so creative, GiGi!! Great way to use the little flower stamps too!