Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 5 Of My Craft Spots Release Party








Place for a photo on inside of card

Hello everyone! It's the last day of sneak peeks for My Craft Spot's new releases! Tomorrow we will be having a BLOG HOP with the full release of the stamp sets! There will also be a new stamp set up for grabs at every stop in the hop.
Today we are giving sneak peeks of the New Arrival Stamp Set. This is such a fun set!
I created a baby announcement card that's super fun a cute too! LOL! This type of card is called a Surprise Pop Up Card and you can find a great tutorial HERE on how to make one.
I cut the giraffe from Sugar and Spice and stamped the eye with a PK face stamp. The strip with "Look Who Just Arrived" is punched with a MS border punch. I stamped the tag and inside with all sentiments from this new set. I added a pull tab to the tag using a punched oval and some twine. For the inside of the card I added a photo mat which was cut from Spring Holiday Cards. How cute is this? I was really happy with how this turned out!

SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- New Arrival Stamp Set, Lemon and Cotton Candy Divine Twine
Cricut- Sugar and Spice, Spring Holiday Cards
Peachy Keen- Wide Eyed And Bushy Tailed face stamps
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Thanks so much for visiting all week long for the sneak peeks! I hope you enjoyed all the projects I shared this week and have inspired you! Make sure you go to My Craft Spot for the daily prize and come back tomorrow for the BLOG HOP! There will be lots of great projects and a stamp set will be given away at each blog in the hop! Have a great day!

12 comments:

Saundra said...

This card is adorable, GiGi! Thank youfor sharing the tutorial. Hopefully I can try it soon!

~Hugs!!

Bobby said...

So darling! I'm going to try one of these "surprise" cards. Thanks for clueing me/us in on the tutorial.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty!! I love the shape of the card!!
Kristan

Sherrie K. said...

So, so adorable Gigi!!! Love the design:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Cute card.

Gabriela

Gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

jessica said...

EEKK!! This is just adorable Gigi!!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Sweet Giraffe card. Nice pastel color choices.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Nana said...

OMG, this is just tooooooo cute. I love the colors. Never tried the Surprised Pop Up Card, but I will now.

Hugs
Nana

Mary said...

What an adorable card. I love how it pops up and a place for a picture. Perfect choice for a new arrival!

Shanna Shands said...

Great creations. i love the surprise pop up announcement. Perfectly divine.

Cricut Couple said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!

Cindy Beland said...

This is ADORABLE too!LOVE the pop up and great color combo!!!:)