Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Get Well Turtle




Hello everyone! This is card #1 that I did for the challenges going on at The Peachy Keen Connection. They have two August release challenges and this one is to create a "special" fold card and use at least 3 pattern papers. I must say also that if you haven't seen this month's SOTM kit, you should really go check it out HERE! SO SUPER CUTE!
I made a gate fold card for my card. I paper pieced the turtle from the June SOTM kit and added Glossy Accents to the eyes and nails. I added her to a lacy mat that I cut from Elegant Edges. I added a ribbon and bow and stamped the sentiments from My Craft Spot's Inside and Out Set #2
I hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Inside and Out Set #2
Peachy Keen- June SOTM
Cricut- Elegant Edges
Glossy Accents

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

This turned out so cute, GiGi! That little turtle is the cutest! Thanks for playing along on the PK Ning site. Good Luck! ~Hugs

Sherry said...

That is the cutest little turtle card. I love it. TFS
Sherry

Migdalia said...

Precious!!!Love it!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. That turtle is adorable.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, isn't this just the cutest!! Great colors and the perfect papers:) So cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anna Waarvik said...

I really like it-super cute. The colors you used are great!

Cassandra said...

Awwwww....I would be sick just to get this card :) Too cute!!!

Christine's Creative Cards said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I love the way the card opens up...gonna have to try that with one of mine. TFS --C

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! Love the sentiments you used and the way you stamped them on your card:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.