Saturday, December 1, 2012

Merry Mouse Shape Card




Good morning everyone! Here is the card that I made for Peachy Keen's challenge. This week the challenge is "Just Cards" Shape It Up.
This card came out SO cute! I cut the mouse at 5 inches from Create A Critter 2. I used 2 of the shadow cuts and welded it in CCR to create the card base. I stamped the face using Peachy Keen's Here Kitty Kitty for the eyes and the Cornies for the mouth. I inked the cheeks and added some white freckles. I also added some Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose. On the hat I added some Sparkly Fluff, pop dotted the ball, and added a flower that I created using punch's. 
The wreath I also created with punch's and My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies Dies. I layered a white and red die and then punched snowflakes with a punch. I cut the snowflakes apart and glued them to the back of the Tiny Doilies Dies. To finish I stamped the sentiment and added a twine bow. 
I hope you all are having a great weekend and thanks for stopping in!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Tiny Doilies Dies, Mistletoe stamp set, and Maraschino Red Twinery Twine
Peachy Keen- PK-110 Here Kitty Kitty and PK-293 Cornies
Cricut- Create A Critter 2
Snowflake and flower punch

17 comments:

Gwen said...

Okay this is officially the cutest thing ever!! I love it! I want it!! You are the Queen of cuteness!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Okay...Gigi - this is just ADORABLE!!! I LOVE it to pieces!!! SOOOO cute!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

OMG!!So darn cute!I just finished working cards and I used this Mouse too!He is a Cutie pie!!
Migdalia

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a cute card Gigi , I love his sweet little face !!!
Hugs
Brianna

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest...love your adorable creations!! Lee-Ann :)

Bobby said...

Eek! A mouse. A really cute Christmas mouse.

Melissa said...

What a cutie!

Mary Ann said...

Cute,cute,cute love your mouse...

Pam said...

Your mouse is just adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

This is a cutie mouse for sure! Thanks for posting your project at Peachy Keen's Shape Card Challenge.

Kathy Salido said...

Your mouse us just too adorable!!

Sherrie K. said...

What a super cute shaped card:) Your mouse is adorable and love the cute little freckles:) To stinken cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lorie said...

CUTENESS ALERT! Absolutely adorable, Gigi! Thanks for playing along with the PKS Challenge this week! Love that mouse!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Adorable!!!

Sherilin said...

Absolutely adorable! I quit buying cricut cartridges, but this might make me rethink needing critters 2....

Cindy Beland said...

WOW Gigi,your card is sooo SUPER CUTE!AWESOME job with the shape challenge my friend!!!:)

Cristina said...

what an adorable mouse shaped card. I love it

Thanks for joining the Peachy keen stamps Challenge

hugs

Cristina

PKS Design team
http://www.craftingwithcristina.com
http://www.peachykeenstamps.com