Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sweetheart Valentine



Hello everyone and happy Saturday! I don't know about you, but as a paper crafter, I LOVE making Valentine's projects! So this is my first of probably many to come! LOL!

I started this card with stamping the Peachy Keen  XO background and heat embossed it in white. The Cherub is also from Peachy Keen and I colored her with Copics. I added some white pen work to her and some stickles to the cloud. The heart was cut from George and Basic Shapes and I did a white stitching line around it. I stamped the sentiments from My Craft Spot's Always And Forever stamp set and heat embossed these as well. This set is amazing and perfect for creating awesome Valentine's projects! Check it out!

I hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping in!

SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Always And Forever stamp set
Cricut- George and Basic Shapes

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...gorgeous colouring!! Lee-Ann :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOO cute! LOVE this little image!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

Adorable, GiGi! This image is so fun! You did a great job with it! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Migdalia said...

Oh!Goodness!!LOVE your ADORABLE card!!

Kathy Salido said...

Adorable Gigli. Love your pen work. It really adds a lot.

Sherrie K. said...

FUN card Gigi! Your coloring is amazing:) I love the stitched heart and embossing!
Super cute Valentine's card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Fabu coloring. Love the glitter accents too. TFS --C