Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gears Grinding?





Hello everyone! Today is my day to post over at Peachy Keen and I have a card to share. I used one of the new sentiment stamp sets on this card called Made On Planet Earth. I thought this would also be a perfect sentiment to go with the cute Funny Farm tractor. I LOVE this tractor stamp, it is just TOO CUTE! 

I paper pieced the tractor/boy and did some inking on him. I also used a Versa Mark pen to color in every other line of the tractor wheels. Using the Versa Mark pen is a great alternative if you want to highlight something because it usually only comes out a shade darker than the paper you color it onto. After the tractor was done, I mounted him to a rectangle mat. I rounded the corners, inked the edges for the sky, and added a piece of green matching paper for the bottom.
I stamped the cloud and sentiment and cut it out. I also stamped the sentiment at the bottom and added some dots with a black pen to lead you to the inside of the card where the rest of the sentiment is. The inside I finished as well with the rest of the sentiment and another piece of matching paper. 
I hope you all like my card and thank for visiting! Have a wonderful day!


9 comments:

Sarah Whicker said...

This is so incredibly beautiful! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing :)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love it!!! Lee-Ann :)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So adorable, love your paper piecing and your layers !!

Gwen said...

So cute! You are one busy girl!

Cindy Beland said...

Oh WOW Gigi,your card is FANTASTIC!SUPER job,I just LOVE that PK stamp!Have a great day my friend!!!:)

Pam said...

This card is so cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Very, very CUTE!!!!!


Brenda W.

janner said...

How sweet! I love it. I have that stamp, it is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Jan

Kathy Salido said...

Adorable card Gigi! Love what yiu did with the tires.