Monday, July 22, 2013

Beary Best Friends





Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is "Sew Fun" Hand or machine stitch on your project.

I made this card for my project today. Stitching with my sewing machine on cards is one of my favorite things to do. And not to mention that is all my poor sewing machine gets used for anymore...lol!
I cut the Koala Bear/Ostrich from a Lettering Delights file called Over Koala-Fied.
I used My Craft Spot's Lacy Banner Dies to create the banner and stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags 3 stamp set. I used my sewing machine to stitch the top of the tag and along the strip of paper. To finish I added some sticker gems.

I hope you will all play along in the challenge and please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has created! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Oh, Gigi, this card just made me smile. You come up with the cutest things.

Cindy Beland said...

OMG this card is sooo SUPER DUPER CUTE Gigi, GREAT cut!!!!:)

Migdalia said...

Very SWEET!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥