Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Minnie Mouse Clipboard

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at My Craft Spot and I wanted to share this project with you all. I just LOVE My Craft Spot's NEW Small Alphabet Metal Dies and I thought you would like to see what I did with them.

I made this super fun Minnie Mouse clipboard.


Minnie couldn't be more happy about her To Do List! LOL!



How neat did this turn out?!?! I was so happy with the end result that I just smiled :D But then again, anything Disney ALWAYS makes me smile!

I bought the clipboard from the $1 Store and covered it with paper. Minnie was cut from a Blog Hop special file from SVG Cutting Files that was only available during that hop. I added Glossy Accents to her shoes and glasses and some black stickles to her tie. 
I used My Craft Spot's Small Alphabet Metal Dies to cut out the letters to make up the "To Do List" and glued them on. The notepad I matted in black and glued it to the board. To finish I added tied ribbons to the pen holder at the top and added a key ring at the bottom with some more ribbons. 

In case you haven't seen them yet, here are the Small Alphabet Metal Dies

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER project Gigi,it is just TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...too darn cute!!

Glora said...

HOLY MOLY, this turned out WAY too cute. I'm so glad I snatched up these Freebies during the hop. You totally rocked this project. Love Miss Minnie! Hugs- Glora

L.B. said...

A very cute clipboard showcasing those cute letters.

Glittered Roses said...

She is so darn cute....love your project...

Kathy Salido said...

OMG Gigi, this is so super cute!! I just love this nerdy Minnie cut file. Great job, love the ribbons too.

Brenda said...

Such a cute idea!!!!


Brenda W.