Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at My Craft Spot and I have a card to share. I used My Craft Spot's Ticket Metal Dies, Ticket stamps, and Inside and Out Set 2 stamp set on this card. 


She's such a happy little monster! LOL!




I cut the monster girl from KaDoodle Bug's Monster Bash Girls file and stamped her face with a Peachy Keen Moodies face stamp. I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug Seeing Spots folder and added some Perfectly Purple Sequins in the top corner. Did you know that My Craft Spot sells SEQUINS now? WOW! They are so fun and awesome!
I cut the ticket out using the Ticket Metal Dies and stamped the edge with the Ticket Stamp set. The sentiment is stamped from Inside and Out Set 2. I tied a double bow using Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine and added it to the tag.
I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

too funny and cute

Migdalia said...

This is just TOO cute for me..still laughing!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cindy Beland said...

TOO STINKIN' CUTE Gigi, AMAZING job with your sweet card!!!:)

Kathy Salido said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love the little girl monster and the fun bright colors you used!!