Monday, September 2, 2013

My Craft Spot's Fall Release-Day 1




Hello everyone! It's finally here!!! SNEAK PEEK WEEK for My Craft Spot's Fall Stamp Release!!! This is day 1 of a week long PARTY!!! We will be showing you some awesome projects along with prizes everyday, followed by a blog hop on Saturday. So make sure you head to My Craft Spot to see what the prize is for EACH day and some fabulous inspiration from the DT.

Today we are showing sneak peeks of the new Jar Metal Dies and Jar Basics Stamp set. These new metal dies are AWESOME and so are the stamps!!!
I used the Jar Metal Dies to cut out the jar and jar lid. I stamped the the jar and jar lid using the Jar Basics stamp set. I inked the jar to get the blue glass look and inked and colored the lid. I added some sand to the jar using some kraft paper and a 3D starfish. I also added some crocheted trim to the top of the jar.
I stamped the sentiment to a tag and added it to the side of the mat. To finish I added the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping in today and don't forget to head over to My Craft Spot for more sneak peeks, wonderful inspiration and the prize for today! See you tomorrow for day 2!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

What an absolutely brilliant card, I just love the star fish. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the StarFish. Where did you get the Starfish? Like the natural colors used.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Pam said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft colors. I have lots of starfish and shells, maybe I should try this sometime!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

jessica said...

How fun is this Gigi!! Awesome job with this new release set! Loving the jar, the starfish is awesome and the overall card...makes me want to go to the beach :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

janner said...

Gorgeous card. I love the jar and the starfish.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Gigi!! The jar is just adorable and love the blue, lace and the awesome starfish! Great texture and dimension! Lovin' this jar die and stamps..I am sure by the end of the week, I will want it ALL, lol!
Great job my friend!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Debbie said...

this is an absolute gorgeous card
upnurse at aol dot com

mamawcindy said...

How creative are you to think to put a star fish on your Card. Love It!
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

A very creative way to use the jar, so beachy!!! Love it Gigi :)

D- said...

This is so pretty. Love the softness of it. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com