Monday, September 23, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Card

Good morning everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is a Pinterest Inspired Picture challenge. Use this photo as your inspiration


And here is the card I created




This card turned out so neat...I just love it. It's so airy and fallish. 
I used some pre-bought tags for the center mat and added some white stitching lines to them. I stamped and paper pieced the pumpkin onto the tags and colored in the stem and vines. 
I added a big bow to the top with a smaller twine bow that I attached the tag to. I used My Craft Spot's Jar Basics Metal Dies for the tag and the Jar Full Of Fall stamp set for the pumpkin and sentiments. To finish I stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner. 
I hope you will all play along in the challenge and please don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's projects. 
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, great bow and patterned pumpkin!!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is such a wonderful take on the photo inspiration. Love the fall colouring and awesome design, not to speak of the beautiful textured bow.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Gigi,
Your card is gorgeous! The layering and doodling is so fun! I love the papers for the background and the fun pumpkin! Great texture with the fun bow:) What a BEAUTIFUL fall card!
Sherrie K

Pam said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the stamped pumpkin and beautiful bow, just lovely!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

This is just so pretty, Gigi. I love the papers and that bow is amazing.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Kathy Salido said...

such a beautiful card Gigi. I just love the colors and papers you used and the paper pieced pumpkin is gorgeous!!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT card Gigi, LOVE it!!:)