Monday, November 25, 2013

Snowman Shaped Card




Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot. This week the challenge is to create a Shaped Christmas Card. 

I created this adorable card using SVG Cutting Files Chibi Holiday Set 1 for the snowman. I welded 2 of them together and used my Cameo to cut it out. 
I stamped the face with a combination of 2 stamp sets. I used the Erkle and Merkle faces for the eyes and the Winter Face Assortment for the nose and mouth. I colored the pipe, nose, and eyes with Copic markers. I used My Craft Spot's Jar Basics Die set to cut out the tag and stamped the sentiment using the Mistletoe stamp set. To finish I attached the tag using a glitter brad. 
I hope you will all play along and please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has created.
Have a great day!


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love your snowman!

Janice W. said...

This makes me giggle! Love the Erkle eyes paired with the rest! So adorable!

Migdalia said...

This is just DARLING!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Pam said...

Cute little snowman!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Super adorable, I just love his silly face :)