Friday, January 10, 2014

Jaded Blossom Day 5 Morning

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week. 
In case you missed my Release Day Projects, here they are


 But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and it is our Freebie.

For our Freebie of the Month
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/12, 11:59pm pst.

Here is what I made: A Valentine Treat Bag

I cut the bag file from SVG Cutting Files Crafty Catch All Caddy.


I stamped only part of the sentiment from the Valentine Treat Tag onto the Curly Label Die and added a black stitch line around it. I also colored in the "Valentine" with a Copic marker and added stickles to the hearts. I also used the Valentine Dies to cut the heart border and attached that to the top of the bag. 
I stamped the candy images from the Valentine Bingo stamp set and added them to some Hershey Kisses.


I stamped the sentiments on to the pockets using the Valentine Bingo stamp set and heat embossed them in white. 







Thanks for visiting and all the wonderful comments!
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.
To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.
Last but not least don't forget to join our Valentine Theme Challenge this month, you can find more details HERE.
See you back here later at 4pm, pst.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

this is too cute !! love the mix of the stamps and dies and the cute little pockets on the side !!! thanks for being our GD this month !!! love the stuff all week !

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat bag!!!

jessica said...

Super project Gigi! Another great day of inspiration!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Looks like you have had a fun-filled week my friend! Your projects have been amazing. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration - I hope my stamps arrive this weekend so that I can play! Looking forward to seeing you on the HOP!

Melissa said...

Gosh, love all the detail on your project. Well done GiGi :)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow....what a great week of projects! I LOVE the release!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Candace said...

another awesome project!! love this little treat bag!!

Candace said...

another awesome project!! love this little treat bag!!

Crystal said...

what a cute idea! I love this!! great work!

Jamie said...

Love this!