Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello everyone! I wanted to share a Valentine Card that I made for my son. He's away at college so I thought I would surprise him with this fun card sent to him in the mail. 




I printed and colored the Love Bandit from Digi My World. I added the arrow to the heart using a stamp from Peachy Keen's Valentine Cupids and mounted the feather on pop dots. I stamped the calendar, arrow, and month using Peachy Keen's PKSC-24 December 2013 stamp set onto a the Jaded Blossom Layered Frame and Journal Die. The hearts along the bottom were stamped using the JB Valentine Treat Tag
To finish I stamped the sentiment banner using PK's Valentine Cupids and added some heart brads. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable Gigi!! What a cute image and fun card LO!

Georgiana said...

Your son will love to get this in the mail! Super cute bandit!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Totally adorable ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a cute love bandit!! I love the little calendar to-super cute design Gigi! I am sure he will love it!
Sherrie K

Pam said...

Adorable Valentine!
Pam
Scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Such a sweet card. I love how you mixed and matched all the different products. And once again, I am in awe of your coloring techniques!! I looked up close and love the plaid shirt and the fun doodles you put on the scarf.