Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Love You

Hello everyone! Yesterday started this month's Linky Party at Peachy Keen Stamps. Come link up your projects made with the new February Released Peachy Keen stamps. Link up as many times as you want! The lucky winner of this month will get their choice of 1 Stamp Of The Month stamp set!

This is the card that I made. I can't get enough of this adorable stamp set! Or this cute plaid paper LOL!





I stamped and colored the bear with Copic Markers from the NEW Peachy Keen PKSC-26 February 2014 SOTM set. I paper pieced her dress and bow and added some mini pearls. I cut the doily using My Craft Spot's Doily Die. The hearts were cut from the Jaded Blossom Valentine Dies and the arrow from the Layered Frame and Journal Die. I stamped the sentiment onto the arrow using the New Peachy Keen SOTM set and used my sewing machine to stitch around the card.

I hope you will all come play along. We LOVE seeing what you are creating with the new stamps!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day. 

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh so cute!!!

Glora said...

Aw GiGi this is just too cute! I love how it turned out!!!! Hugs- Glora

Migdalia said...

Just darling!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

This is just too CUTE!!!!

Pam said...

What a little cutie!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Adorable, I love the plaid paper too :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super sweet card, miss gigi!!

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

very cute love it. happy valentines day. hugs

Unknown said...

love stamps!!

kahaulani said...

super adorable!!! I LOVE it!!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable! Love the sweet little bear and the way you dressed her all up! The doily looks amazing to!
Sherrie K