Monday, April 14, 2014

For One of My Favorite Chicks

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps. This time the challenge is a Color/Picture inspiration and here is the picture


And here is the card that I created for this challenge...




I took inspiration from the bird and branches in the picture for this card. I also added some of the colors and flowers too.
The card base was cut using SVG Cutting Files Ornate Label Card Base. I cut a simple oval mat and stamped that adorable bird using Peachy Keen's June 2012 SOTM set. I paper pieced the bird and stamped his face using the new Chickie Face Assortment stamp set.
The branch and flowers were cut from miscellaneous files using my Cameo and I added pearl centers to the flowers.
To finish I stamped the sentiment onto the banner using Peachy Keen's Sunny Side Up sentiments.

I hope you will all play along and I can't wait to see what you create!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and that little birdie is just darlin'. :) Janis

jessica said...

So CUTE!!! LOVE that little birdy!!!
Awesome job!