Monday, April 7, 2014

What's The Word?

Hello everyone! It's Face Day at Peachy Keen and I am the host! I LOVE my Peachy Keen faces!
I always say, "You can never have too many PK Face stamps" LOL! They add such character to otherwise plain die cuts. 
AND these NEW Cartoon Bombshell faces are SO COOL! I love the retro look they have. 

This card reminds me of my Grandma SO much! She always had curlers in her hair and was always asking what the new gossip was.




The card base was cut from SVG Cutting Files Oval Card Base and the girl from the The Neighborhood cut file. I stamped the girls face with the new Cartoon Bombshell Face's 1 1/8 inch stamp and colored her eyes with Copic Markers. ( *HINT*) I cut all my flesh pieces in white paper and color them with Copic markers to get that shaded look. This helps to give the face more depth and personality. 
 I also used my White Gel pen to add the white dots to the centers of her eyes and the highlights on her curlers. . 
The TV I created using the new 50's Stamp set. I stamped the squares and stamped the circle stamps to the bottom half. Then I stamped and colored the antenna and glued it to the back of the TV. The center is a cut rectangle and the sentiment was stamped with the new April Stamp Of The Month set. 

ALL of these stamps are available for sale now! Check them out HERE in the store.
You can also still play along in the current challenge HERE.
Well, that does it for my project today. I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


5 comments:

Brigit Mann said...

Love this card, too cute!!

Brigit Mann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat N. said...

OMG, this is too cute! Love the image and the whole retro look of your card.

Kathy Salido said...

This is just too darn cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

So darling Gigi! The shape of your card is awesome, LOVE the image-that face...so stinken cute!
Sherrie K