Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bless Your Heart

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I have a fun card to share. I used the Ladybug Love digital stamp on this card. 



This card just makes me happy. That face on the ladybug is so cheerful!
I printed and cut the Ladybug Love using my Cameo. I colored the ladybug with Copic markers and added highlights with a white gel pen. 
The card base is cut from the SVG Cutting Files Circle Trio Card Bases and I did a white gel pen stitched line around the outside. 
The sentiment tag was cut from the Jaded Blossom Candy Charms and Banner Dies and I stamped the sentiment using the JB Sassy Candies stamp set. I attached the tag with some twine that I wound around the card mats. 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sandy Palmer said...

I just love this card! It puts a smile on my face every time I see it! Wonderful job on it!!! Love the shape too!
Hugs,
Sandy.