Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hope You Dig Your Summer

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is "Summer" Create something with a summer theme. 

I made up this fun sand bucket for my 2 year old nephew and added that adorable tag I made using my Jaded Blossom supplies.


I added some bubbles, a fish lollipop, a bouncy ball, and a plush shark.


I cut that adorable little boy from the SVG Cutting Files Surfer Boy Corey file and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids stamp.
The tag was cut using the Jaded Blossom Layered Frame and Journal Die and I added a layer of sand at the bottom also cut with the die. I cut the sentiment banner using the Candy Charms and Banner Dies and stamped the sentiment from the School Rocks stamp set. I attached the boy with pop dots and punched a hole in the upper corner. I thread some twine through the tag and tied it to the bucket handle.

I hope you all will play along in the challenge!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!


5 comments:

Paula F said...

He is a cute little boy!! :)

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is really ADORABLE!! I love it. Even the cute little freckles.

Crystal said...

I love the paper on the tag! Super cute idea!

Migdalia said...

OMG! Way TOO cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

Adorable, such a sweet Auntie you are.