Friday, August 29, 2014

A Colorful Treat

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I am sharing a project I made using the NEW Kawaii Caterpillars. These guys are so super cute!



























This card turned out so cute! I love all the fun colors, they just make you happy!
The card base is cut from the Nugget Card-Vertical file and I turned it sideways. I added some acetate to the window opening and filled it with nuggets that I wrapped in paper using the Jaded Blossom Candy Wrap Dies.
I cut out the Kawaii Caterpillar and added some white highlights with a gel pen. I also did a white stitching line around the blue on the card base.
The sentiment was stamped using the Jaded Blossom Dream In Color stamp set on to a banner I cut using the JB Flag Dies 2

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

cathsamum said...

It makes me happy too - love the colours and his cute little smile.

Kathy Salido said...

This is so very cute, love the fun bright colors. Certainly makes me smile :)

Migdalia said...

Such a Cheerful treat!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, I saw this over at svg cutting files and had to pop over to tell you how cute this is! I just love the fun, bright colors and the adorable face just makes me smile! So cute Gigi!
Sherrie k

Kate said...

Absolutely Adorable. Love it.