Monday, August 25, 2014

I'll Eat To That!

Hello everyone! It's Face Day at Peachy Keen Stamps and today I am the host! 
I am sharing this super fun birthday card using the Uglies Face Assortment. These faces are so fun, not just for Halloween, but for all those cute monsters too!



























I cut that cute monster and his cupcake from the SVG Cutting File Monster Bash cut file. Instead of cutting the eyes for the monster, I stamped them with eyes from the Uglies Face Assortment. I colored them with Copic markers, added white with a gel pen, and added Glossy Accents over the top. The cupcakes eyes are also from the Uglies set. Don't you just love how he looks mad that he's going to get eaten? LOL!
I stamped the sentiment bubble and birthday phrase at bottom using the PKSC-24 December 2013 SOTM set. The sentiment stamped in the bubble is from the PKSC-10 October 2012 SOTM set. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Heheh...this is such an adorable card! Bright colors and such a fun design!
Have a great day Gigi!
Sherrie K

Kathy Salido said...

So cute, love all the eyes on the monster and how you added the glossy accents