Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 3-Elf Kisses

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom October Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets.
Elf Report Card and Elf Workshop



And here is what I created with the Elf Workshop stamp set





This was a really fun and quick project to make.
I picked up a bunch of these cups last year after Christmas and plan on using them as candy gifts this year.
I stamped the elf and sentiment from the Elf Workshop stamp set and colored the elf with Copic markers. I added him to a tag that I cut with the Card Mat Dies and attached it to the cup using twine. 
I stamped the sentiment onto a banner cut with the Flag Dies 2 and attached it to the straw.
To finish, I added some paper shred and Hershey Kisses to the inside of the cup. 


And here is what I did with the Elf Report Card stamp set






I created the topper by folding a piece of white cardstock in half and then I cut it out with the Layered Frame and Journal Die.
I stamped the Elf Report Card and added some twine to the top before I glued it onto the topper.
I added Nuggets to a 2.25 X 8 inch Clear Bag and I used the Candy Wrap Dies to cut out the wrappers for the candy. I stamped the sentiment images and punched them out with a circle punch and glued them to the centers. 

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99 


October 2014 Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - New Sets of Dies

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday October 8, 14 at 11:59pm PST , then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Price for the Release Package will be $154.99 after Sunday Night, 10/12, 11:59pm, pst

I hope you liked my project today and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day and I will back tomorrow for Day 4!

7 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Both of your treats are fab! I love your coloring of the elf! so so cute!

Michelle said...

Cute treats on both !!!! I was good I want chocolate !!!! Love the coloring on the elf and the polka dot present

Melissa said...

Great projects today! Love the mason jar for treats. :)

Debbie said...

wow GiGi this so cute and I just love this idea thanks for sharing your project today I cant wait to see what you make the rest of the week
Hugs'
Debbie

cghundley said...

Great looking tag,
cute elf! And the
report card is fun!
Carla from Utah

Crystal said...

great job on both projects! I love your coloring!

Kate said...

Too Cute and Awesome Coloring