Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Seasons Greetings

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a card that I made using one of the stamp sets from Peachy Keen that is on SPECIAL this month. This is from the Snowman Winter Greeting Card Set. This is such a CUTE set of stamps! I am considering using these as my Christmas cards this year. I am country at heart, so I made this card in more rustic colors.




I stamped the snowman and colored parts of him and paper pieced the other parts. I stamped the background with the small snowflakes from this set and heat embossed them in white.
I stamped the medium sized snowflake onto a tag cut with the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and heat embossed it in white also. I tied the tag on with some jute and stamped the sentiment onto the mat. 

Make sure you check out all the SPEICALS at Peachy Keen Stamps for the entire month of October. 
I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.