Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Turkey Day!

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a project I made using the Peachy Keen Challenge for inspiration! You have until the 13th to play along, so lets see what YOU can come up with!
Here is the Inspiration Pic and the theme this month is Thankful.

November Photo Inspiration

I decided to make this fun treat bag using the PKSC-10 October 2012 SOTM set. I LOVE the turkeys in this stamp set!


























I paper pieced the turkey and stamped the sentiment from the PKSC-10 October 2012 SOTM set. I added him to a bag topper cut with the Jaded Blossom Scallop Slider and Topper Die. I also added some raffia around the front and leaves cut from the Jaded Blossom Fall Dies. I added the sentiment banner to the raffia that was cut using the Mini Tag Dies.
To finish, I added some M&M's to a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag.

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: