Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Jaded Blossom November Release Day 3-Lets Go To The Movies

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom November Release. Today we are sharing projects made with the Lights, Camera, Action! stamp set.



 I created this movie gift card box with this fun set






I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Gift Card Holder Box with Insert. This box is perfect for a giving a gift card!
I decorated the front using the Film Dies to cut the clacker and film strip. I cut out the banners using the Mini Tag Dies 2 set and stamped all the sentiments and stars using the NEW Lights, Camera, Action! stamp set. 
I cut out the popcorn from the SVG Cutting Files Popcorn Treat Box and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Popcorn People stamp set. 
I added the gift card to the inside of the box and decorated the top and bottom using the arrow cut from the Layered Frame and Journal Die set and stamped the circle sentiments. 



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

 

November 2014 Release will include:
 
6- 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - New Sets of Die
1- 3x3 Freebie
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!


Price for the Release Package will be $148.99 after Sunday Night, 11/16, 11:59pm, pst

I hope you all liked my project today and I will see you back tomorrow for Day 4!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely loving the teal and yellow and the movies theme.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Larelyn said...

Love, love, love this idea. I'm thinking it's the perfect gift idea, especially for a teenager!
Hugs,
Larelyn

Melissa said...

Very cool! Great way to give a gift card :)

Michelle said...

Such a cute treat / gift box perfect for the movie lover

Crystal said...

I love this color combo! perfect!!