Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Goody Bag Die Release- Pumpkin and Scarecrow

Hello everyone! It's Day 2 of the Goody Bag Die release at Jaded Blossom!

**This die is NOW AVAILABLE for you to purchase**


 I have a couple of fun projects to share! I know that Fall is pretty much over but I couldn't help making these cute treat bags!



Didn't these turn out so adorable? 
I cut out the bags using Goddy Bag Die. I added the mat layer to the pumpkin and another layer I cut smaller.
I stamped the faces using the Peachy Keen Fall Face Parts Medium. I used a white gel pen to color the eyes, teeth, and freckles. 
I added a leaf cut from the Fall Dies to the pumpkin. The sentiment banners were cut from the Mini Tag Dies and Mini Tag Dies 2. The sentiments on each bag is from the Lets Talk Turkey stamp set. 
To finish, I punched holes in the bag and tied some twine and raffia through them adding the tags. 

7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo cute! I love the faces:)
Sherrie K

Beckie Williams said...

So cute!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

These are over the top! Totally Cute!

Melissa said...

So clever!

Blue6366 said...

Now those are just too stinkin' cute. LOVE IT!

Michelle said...

very clever and of course adorable !!!

cghundley said...

Cute, love the
scarecrow!
Carla from Utah