Monday, December 15, 2014

Here's To Spiked Eggnog and Mistletoe Kisses

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files. This time the challenge is "Anything Christmas"


I made this tag to go with a bottle of liquor for my girlfriend for Christmas. 



This turned out so super cute! That sentiment and face on the snowman together just cracks me up! 
I cut the Wine Bottle Tag from the set that happens to have 7 different designs! I also cut out the snowman from the Chibi Snowman set and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Happy New Year face. (These faces happen to be on SPECIAL this month! See all the specials at PK HERE)
I cut out the sentiment banners from the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 set and stamped that awesome sentiment from the Bah Humbug stamp set. 
To finish, I added some brads to the sentiment banner and tied a bow at the top of the bottle.  


I hope you all liked my project and will play along in the challenge.
Have a great day!

No comments: