Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mermaid In Green

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a card to share using the Audrina stamp. I LOVE this adorable mermaid!!!



For release week I did a mermaid with red hair and so for this one, I tried a green haired one. She turned out so so cute!
I stamped Audrina onto a tag I cut with Jaded Blossom's Luggage Tag Die and colored her with Copic Markers. 
I cut a matted circle with my Cameo and layered it behind the tag.
I added some banners to the side of the tag using the Flag Dies 2 and stamped and colored an extra starfish from the Audrina stamp.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment at the bottom.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely fabulous! Her hair is amazing!!! Love the color combination and fun design Gigi!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo PRETTY!!! LOVE the Image & your coloring... LOVE the Design of the card as well.... Simply Wonderful! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Migdalia said...

The cutest mermaid EVER!!
Love! Love! Love!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Such a pretty, cool and colorful card. The colors are really striking and the image is sooooo pretty. Great job!