Sunday, May 3, 2015

Thanks For Going Out On A Limb

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is a " Jungle Theme"

I made this fun monkey tube holder





This was such a fun project to make and it turned out so super cute!

I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Chunky Candy Tube Holder and added woodgrain panels to the sides. I filled a Clear Tube with Whoppers candy and tied twine around it that I strung leaves onto. The leaves are actually cut from the Birthday Dies....they're the candle flames.
I cut out the SVG Cutting Files Hanging Monkey and the sign is from the Fall Dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Go Wild stamp set and pop dotted him to the front of the box. 
To finish, I added the "Thank You" circle sentiment to the top of the tube using the Candy Charms and Banner Dies and stamped from the Soda-Lightful stamp set. 

I hope you will all play along in the challenge and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


5 comments:

donna said...

This is so stink'n cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Gigi, this is so FUN! Look at that adorable monkey! That face cracks me up! Such a fun treat!
So fun to be guest designing with all of you guys:)
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Too darn cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beckie Williams said...

So darn adorable!!

Crystal said...

What a cute monkey treat!!