Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hope Your Birthday Totally Kicks Bass!

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I have a fun treat to share using the Monthly Spotlight stamp set, Fish On. This stamp set is SO FUN! I love the "fishy" sentiments in it!


Here is the project I created...





I started this project with the Candy Caddy Die and cut out the box. I added a piece of white to add to the bottom and placed some Sweedish Fish inside. I then placed the box into a 2.25 X 8 inch Clear Bag.
I cut the boy from the SVG Cutting Files Fisherman file and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen In The Garden face stamp. I used a white gel pen for the highlights and added some twine for the line on the pole.
I cut the tag using the Luggage Tag Die and the sentiment banner from the Mini Tag Dies. I stamped the sentiment onto the banner and attached it to the bag with some twine. 


I hope you all liked my project for today and don't forget to get your own Fish On stamp set at a great price this month!

Larger Image

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.


Have a great day!

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a cute PROJECT! The SENTIMENT IS awesome! LOVE it! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Joan Smith said...

OMG LOL OMG I love your little guy tooooo cute and love your sentiment OMG LOL and then you have the Sweedish Fish WOW what an awesome gift.....YOU so ROCK!!!

Beckie Williams said...

I just love this!! Kicks Bass ... too cute

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!

Dee Portias said...

so cute