Monday, June 22, 2015

If Friends Were Flowers....

Hi everyone! I wanted to share the cute card I made using some Jaded Blossom dies and the new Adorbsies faces from Peachy Keen. I am just lovin these ADORABLE faces!




These new faces are so cute and paired with the fun flower dies from Jaded Blossom they turned out too cute!
I started with a standard A2 size card base and added the pattern print mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I also used the Card Mat Dies for the white mats and the Border Dies for the scallop edges. 
I cut the flowers from the Spring Dies and stamped the faces in the centers using the NEW Adobsies faces. I inked the edges and colored the faces with Copic markers. 
To finish, I pop dotted the centers to the flowers and stamped the sentiment from the Best Friends stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMHECK!!! Your card is soooo CUTE!! Now I gotta get those Face Stamps!! Thanks for the Enabling! LOL Have a Creative Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

Awww...the sweetest ever!! LOVE the faces!!

Beckie Williams said...

You did a wonderful job. I love your sweet flowers!!