Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 3- Mix Tape

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom June Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets



I made this fun CD Sleeve Card for my project today


























I started this project with the NEW SVG Cutting Files CD Sleeve With Mats. I cut it out with my Cameo along with the mats. 
I added the chevron and stripes that I cut with the new Border Dies.
I stamped and colored the tape from the new Music To My Ears stamp set along with the sentiments. I pop dotted the tape to the front of the sleeve and I added the sentiment banner I cut using the Flag Dies 2.
On the inside, I added the sentiment and stamped the music notes from the Musical Candies
To finish, I added a CD to the pocket.

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

June 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 4!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo CUTE!!! What a FUN CD Sleeve Card!!! LOVE the paper.... ThHave a great day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymousese sentiments are so sweet! :)

Melissa said...

So fun! Love the CD case-

Beckie Williams said...

This is so darn adorable!! I love them!!

Michelle said...

Adorable ! Great coloring and the use of the dies !!!