Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Keep Your Head Up

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge SVG Cutting Files. This month the challenge is Crafters Choice.

I made this treat box for my project today




I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Handled Carton Candy Box and cut it out with my Cameo.
I added the decorative panels and the Panda that I cut from the Pandas file.
I added a border of flowers along with the tag at the top cut with the Spring Dies and Flag Dies 2
To finish, I attached the tag to the handle using a mini clothes pin and stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Up, Up, and Away stamp set. 

I hope you will all play along in the challenge and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


3 comments:

Lorie said...

This is SO cute Gigi! May I ask what font you use on you blog? It is so cute!

Migdalia said...

Really sweet!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beckie Williams said...

This is just really sweet. I love the colors and your panda is adorable.