Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sorry I'm Slow

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I am sharing this cute card I made using the Snail digital stamp.



This card turned out so cool! I love how the Paint Splatters look on the background with that cute snail!
I started this card with a standard A2 size card and added the matted pieces I cut with the Border Dies to get the scallop bottom.
I stamped the background with the Paint Splatters and Paint Splatters 2 stamp set.
I printed and cut out the Snail with my Cameo and colored it with Copic Markers. I added it on pop dots over the splatters.
I cut the conversation bubble using the SVG Cutting Files Super Action Bubbles and stamped the sentiment into the center using the JB Funny Mail stamp set.


I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Beckie Williams said...

So sweet .... I think it is adorable.

Scrapper69 said...

This is adorably cute!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous