Friday, July 10, 2015

Up, Up, and Away

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I am sharing this project I made using the NEW Rocket Boy cut file!






I started this project with the Chunky Candy Tube Holder and added decorative paper panels to the side. 
I cut out the Rocket Boy and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Boy Mates face stamp. I also used a white gel pen for the highlights.
I filled a Clear Tube with candy and added to the box.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Beep Beep stamp set. 
To finish, I tied the tag to the tube using some twine and added a star to the top cut with the Star Dies.

I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS! How CUTE GiGi! LOVE it!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Katy said...

OMGSH...this is SOOOO CUTE!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is so darn cute!!!

Sherrie K. said...

This is just to darn cute!

chev said...

OMGeee so many ideas, I love them all. Must try the up, up & away.

Unknown said...

So Sweet!