Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Happy Fall

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I am sharing this cute card I made for the Fall Themed Challenge which you can find in the DMW Members Facebook page HERE. If you choose to play along you will receive this cute digital image just for participating!


I used several images from the Pumpkin Patch Cuties set to create the image for my card.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat layers that I cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies
In my Silhouette Designers Edition program, I arranged the pumpkins and crows from the Pumpkin Patch Cuties digital stamp set how I wanted them and printed it out.
I colored the image with Copic Markers and cut it out with the Stitched Circle Dies. I matted it onto a Scallop Circle Die and added some twine to the pumpkins.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Harvest Signs stamp set and added some twine with a button.

I hope you all liked my card and will play along in the challenge!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

Gigi, this is just adorable .... you did a wonderful job!!