Thursday, September 17, 2015

Jaded Blossom September Release Day 4- Graveyard Treats

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom September Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets



Here is what I made with these new stamp sets









This little set makes me wish I had small ones again! These would be such fun Halloween Party favors!
I started this project with the new SVG Cutting Files Tombstone Treat Pocket and cut it out with my Cameo. I stamped the bottom panel with the Halloween Designer Tapes in Versa Mark Ink and the sentiment from the Halloween Signs.
I also added a sign at the top cut with the Halloween Dies and stamped the crossbones image from the Spooky Labels.
I cut out the Wine Tag Die and used the Scallop Slider and Topper Die to cut the slits for the drink stick.
I used the Halloween Designer Tapes to stamp the background and the Halloween Signs for the sentiment. 
I cut the vampire from the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Witch and Dracula and pop dotted him to the tag.

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
I'll see you back tomorrow for RELEASE DAY!!


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is too cute for words...LOVE!

Michelle said...

love it ! i like the red and black tape in the spider web ! great for the background !